Ahhhh….Spring Break. Who hasn’t dreamt of jetting off to someplace warm and tropical after months of dark and dreary weather? If Nicaragua isn’t on your short list of spring break destinations, it’s time to edit that list! Nicaragua is a great place to vacation whether it’s with family, friends, or a mixture of both.
Vacation rentals abound in Nicaragua with seemingly more going up every day. The country is exploding as a tourism hotspot, due in no small part to the great food, friendly people, and flat-out gorgeous scenery! Even more enticing, Nicaragua is totally budget-friendly and only a few hours flight from the mainland U.S.!
Things To Do In Nicaragua
Nicaragua offers plenty of vacation activities whether you want peace and quiet or action and adventure.
- Beaches. With the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Caribbean on the other, you’d be hard-pressed not to find a decent beach. Spring break coincides with our dry season which means plenty of opportunities to lie back and enjoy the sun.
- Surfing. Our Central American location between two huge water masses provides excellent year-round surfing. It’s possible to surf all day, every day in Nicaragua.
- Hiking. There is no shortage of rainforest and hiking opportunities in Nicaragua. Highlands, lowlands, mountains, the coasts, historic cities…take your pick of hiking destinations.
- Exploring. Volcanoes, lakes, mountains, ziplining, canopy tours….the choices are endless if you’re in search of an active vacation.
- Fishing. Get away from it all out on the water where you can fish for gar, tarpon, sailfish, wahoo, and more. Deep-sea fishing tours range from novice to expert. Many provide all the gear you need so you don’t need to worry about packing tackle.
- Nightlife. What would spring break be without some nightlife? Most nightclubs will be found in the bigger cities like Granada and Leon, but quiet evening dinners can be found near any of the resorts or vacation rentals in Nicaragua.
Nica Retreats Has Vacation Homes In Nicaragua Available For Spring Break Right Now
Nica Retreats’ vacation rentals are the perfect spot for spring break. Our private vacation homes in Nicaragua can accommodate individuals, couples, families, or large groups. Call us at +1 866-285-3567 to check availability.